Saturday 15 December 2007

Winter oh winter

As winter approaches, bad habits & temptations come along too.

A decrease in the temperature means the body is in need of more heat, where the stomach tends to get hungry pretty quickly (still making up theories why this usually happens) and this is commonly associated with the need of more and more hot chocolate & Nescafe~. And there seems to be snacks and junkies on my study table too. Who put it there!! Ughh.. distracting!! And undeniably tempting! Damn you junk food!! Stop seducing me!!

Must.prevent.obesity.diabetes.pulmonary embolism.DVT.erk…

And there’s one more thing about the winter. The bed feels comfortably cozier. Right??? and getting outta bed seems to be impossible!

Tido makan tido makan. Now you know where the 5kg came from eyh…

Hmm.. Should I buy another jacket? Or a sweater? Or a new scarf? Ok that’s the best part about winter. You get to wear winter clothes that make you look & you feel totally fabulous about yourself! Yay!

Must.prevent.shopping.broke.pokainess.don’t really care, really.lalala~ $$$$$

Hurm..Somehow that reminds me of my family. I wonder what they’re doing right now. Having fun eyh guys. After you replaced me with Faris!! You guys better buy me lotsa gifts from Gold Coast!!!! Or else there will be terrible consequences!!! Pissed. Annoyingly disgusted. Envy overpowering. Ughh..

Owh. Actually the internet was just a damn false hope. It was there for 4 damn days. Then it’s gone. GONE!!! Til now!! And I hope the DSL that baba promised is gonna be connected soon!!

1 comment:

sankochan said...

Egypt got winter one ah!!?? AMAZING!! You sure anot...?? mana boleh??