Saturday 1 December 2007

alhamdulillah (^^,)

i'm back!!! there are absolutely no words that can actually fit to express this feeling!!

internet's back! and i hope it will be back permanently!! please don't disappoint me again. i'd go crazy!! isk. and obviously proven that i went berzerk during those 2 weeks of uncivilisedness! and kinda sorry to Yah and Ja who had to be the victim of my uncontrolable emotional mind..~ erk.

luck is definitely on my side now. everything's turning out as i wanted it to be.. i can chat with my friends uninterrupted now!! those people who miss me.. like cakubu.. and iman and the others that always wonder what my status would be this time.. haha! i know you guys miss reading my ever-changing status! muahahaha.

i'm just too jolly!! lalalala~ maybe because it's the beginning of December? December eyh.. an interesting month.. i wonder why... lalalala~


haaaa... this is how happy i am right now! ughh.. thats not me! that the infamous CAKUBU! she seems OMG-GEMBIRA-NYA-AKU!!! you should ask her yourself why. i'm just trying to find something similar to my over-joyness. and this is,you might say, an appropriate example.

5 comments:

d princess said...

ya Allah. aku pon sgt bersyukur kpd Allah. sbb sume yg telah berlaku. mir, cak is so gonna kill u. be prepared. to cak, jangan ganas sgt kay. mir is tryng to be a good fren by promoting u. hehe.

d princess said...

bulan dec ade ape mir? aku xtau pape pon. lalala~~~

mir.i.am said...

i am a gud fren! i know i am! lalala~ on the other hand, you Yah, is not!! cuz u dunno why Dec is so special!! ughh!!

d princess said...

muahahahaha. still dunno what is so special about dec. i think maybe coz there is raya haji in it or EXAM! God. cant believe we're very near to exam. May Allah be with us. ameen.

sankochan said...

................................

I want marh... and pudding...