Friday 21 December 2007

My sweet 19

Molten Chocolate Cake, small yet MOUTH-WATERING birthday cake of mine~

It was quite a blast actually. exhausting yet satisfied with everything. thankful too of course : )
Chili's was where i choose to celebrate my 19th birthday. AWESOME.

To Ja, Yah & Wadat. THANKS FOR THE 'matang'+'cun' HANDBAG!!!! isk. terharu gile kot!!

and thanks to Fariza, Yani & Kuya too~~~ (^^,)

And not forgetting to every single person who wished me a happy birthday!! it means that i'm not a loner & i have tonnes of cool friends who cares about me!! i love you guys! isk~

So, the top 10 people that wished me first are - Daddy! Nad! Abang! Maklong! Mazzy! Sandra! Liyana! Khansa! Kak Ain! n finally Yah! CONGRATS!
If you wanna know what's your ranking, you can just ask me ok!~

No comments: