Thursday 15 May 2008

this is how i feel right now.

"i really need u in my life" - Elliot Yamin (Wait for you)

"jika teringat tentang dikau, jauh di mata dekat di hati" - Melly Goeslow (Jika)

"i need you boo, i gotta see you boo" - Chris Brown (With you)

"cuz you're everywhere to me.. when i close my eyes it's you i see" - Michelle Branch (Everywhere)

"you don't know how much you mean to me.." - J.Lo (Hold you Down)

"sayu nya hati ku iniiii.. kau lah sanubari.. yang teristimewa.. keayuan muuuu" - V.E. (Ayu)


dan.. bak kata Avril.. dan juga Misha Omar (respectively)

"Keep holding on..just stay strong.." ~~ "oh debu..debu nya pilu.."


haih..

yea i know that many of my friends think i'm gonna buy this soon. forget it. cuz you know why?

"i ain't got no money.." - Timbaland (The way I Are)


No comments: