Sunday 15 March 2009

was tagged~

my 1st time responding to a tag~ sebab kena paksa ngan Shafiq..haha

Attention :

i. Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you
ii. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged
iii. You have to tag the person who tagged you
iv. If i tagged you, its because i want to know more about you
  1. i am a Muslim (^^,)
  2. i seem to have a name that is the most difficult to pronounce
  3. i dont like to eat fish..prefer boneless fish
  4. i cant admit that i am a pure malay cuz my bahasa sucks
  5. i'm in love with handbags and DSLRs
  6. i sell cheesecakes to compensate my flow of money
  7. for me, time is precious. so dont waste my time or i will waste urs. if you're in my circle of friends, i expect each and everyone of you to be PUNCTUAL.
  8. i am half kelantanese, half perlis. no penang blood wat so ever. therefore i can speak loghat kelantan and utara but in my family, we use loghat KL.. @_@ dunno why..
  9. shockingly i have caught the disease that i was trying to stay away since my 1st year here. i think i like DBSK.. tidak!!! ni semua Cak punya pasal.. @_@
  10. i like to add this "~" and "@_@" or "T_T" in my ym/sms.. kan kan??
  11. caffeine dependent.. if i dont drink a cup of coffee in the morning, i'll be sleepy and my eyes starts to swell (macam muka orang yg x tido) by 12pm.
  12. i like to keep myself busy. i hate it when i have nothing to do (besides study of course).. workaholic kot..ngehh
  13. cant live without internet for more than 2 days. internetholic jugak kot : p
  14. tak suka lagu melayu yang bukan nasyid.
  15. i'm an exagerator~ they call me the "extra panicky one" what the @_@
  16. i prefer to listen to live singing (Leona Lewis #1!!) rather than lip syncing yang sangat fake dan membosankan.. yer britney i meant u..
That I wanna Tag :
sape2 aje~
aku target sikit2. wanee, fikri, bad, kd, fitrah. lama tak dengar crita dari korang~ huhu

No comments: