Monday 16 March 2009

Happy Birthday Kak Naneen!


had to give u back! =D
yes mansoura's photographer has officially turned 21! (kak dayah's camera is no longer her's anymore..heeeee..when are u gonna get one of those!!?? oh takleh2. selagi mir x beli, dont even think of getting one before me!! xle langkah bendul okkkkkkk)
umo same tapi panggil dia 'kak'~
weird but takpe la~ kak tanda respect tuh~ hehe.

selamat hari lahir Farah Nazneen Md Jais!

usually i 'promote' any minah masa buat shoutout utk b'day.. but somehow i get the feeling that she's not single.. haha!!
takpela..kalu nak berkenalan ngan dia jugak.. gi kat blog dia~ www.dinaer.blogspot.com
pape, ble je contact thru me.. hahahaha~

have an awesome b'day kak! (^^,)

p/s: had to choose dis pic.. irresistable!! background unique sgt..ngahahah~

3 comments:

Farah Nazneen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Farah Nazneen said...

since I have OCD...I have to do another comment (the other one up here ada masalah teknikal sket)

Thanks, Mir!

Yeay~ I love that pic too! I look simply adorable kan? Hahaha...

I have no intention of buying an SLR anytime soon...because if I am going to have one, I want my dad to pay for it. As for now, dia belum bersetuju lagi~ so...camtu la...hehe

and what is "but somehow i get the feeling that she's not single"?? Is it that obvious??? LOL.

take care, Mir~ and thanks again~ lurve ya!

mir.i.am said...

welcome :p
no it aint obvious~
tak penah pon nmpk pape dot3
its just dat i have a feeling je..
cam u know.saikik power..
haha!
mepek2. x baik merepek..
diam lebih baik.. hehehe
anyways happy happy happy bday!!