Thursday 16 October 2008

safely back in Mansoura, well.. MERELY.

I remember the moment i stepped outta the plane, i start having migraines already. it didnt end there obviously.. when i walked to the place where you claim your luggage, there was this smell of sh*t.... *typical* so whatever.
Met with this one chinese Malaysian. He said it's his 1st time in Egypt. and he asked me mahal tak taxi......... haha!! he asked the right person! muahaha~ so i said "bargain half of what he ask sampai dapat!! and dont let them rip your money off!!" hohoho~ *jahat tol*

here's a thing about Egyptian. I think diorang tak sayang nyawa diorang.
why? cuz they drive like orang gila!! its like cheating death!! Thank God i'm still alive!!

I expect my 1st day as a 3rd year medical student to be very exciting and interesting but it turns out to be the opposite.
if my first lecture i attended has given me bad headaches, i cant imagine how it'd be like for the rest of the semester!
shouldn't be focusing on the problem. instead i should be looking for a solution for it.
still gotta catch up for the previous case i missed last week. darn it!!

Sabar. That's what the "S" in "MESIR" stands for.

so many things to be settled. macam2! and i'm still jet lagging......

must not forget my number one goal.

i'm trying my best to erase procrastination from my mind, PERMANENTLY. hard, but possible! yakin boleh!!

*Allah, please help us all*

4 comments:

Wanee said...

yay! bargain lyke hell~~~
so long mirryyy the saiko!

i wanna save up to buy this sony camera i haf fallen in love in! yoo~

mir.i.am said...

jgn beli sony!!
ur canon is better than a sony camera, TRUST ME.

Bazly said...

yes i agree with miriam on this. do NOT buy sony!

mir.i.am said...

setelah mjadi pengguna sony camera for more than a year, even the 8mp camera can satify me..!!
canon la bagus jugak~ wuuhuuu~