Sunday 12 October 2008

Heading for Year 3

wow dah year 3!
ok 1st semester of year 3 is all about all the stuff goin' on from the mulut to the a**hole. (GIT laaa. ish)
and the 2nd semester plak..erk..! hurm i'm not sure...... T_T

having bigger aims and higher expectations for this year is making me frustrated and many times i hesitate and wonder whether i'm capable of achieving them.. damn i have such low self-esteem!! parents should be supporting! not giving me bad headaches!!

pray for me people..please!!!
God help me T_T

2 comments:

Wanee said...

i'll giv u a lesson of self esteem dat i learnt from my superly overly xcessive self esteem my brothers haf..nnti i teach u..its simple really..HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

mir.i.am said...

ur brothers nye "cuz im kacak" teknik is definitely un-usable for me T_T