Wednesday 8 July 2009

home at last !

the sight of the new cairo airport (terminal 3) is an absolute wow!
1st of all, the design literally made my jaw dropped, haha!
2nd was the amount of Malaysians crowding the airport.. i was like "am i in KLIA already??? where are the egyptians!!!" cuz i only see malays everywhere.. yang nak balik a few je, tapi yang hantaq tu punya la ramai~~~~~

after the 13hour flight~ we arrived at KLIA, and mom was there to pick me up!! heeee..
alhamdulillah~ Allah let me see the 1st person in my list =)
next morning, took a flight back to Penang.. Dad was there to pick me up!! "tak kerja ka??".. "kerja la.. nak p la sat lagi ni~" wuhu!
practically met everyone in the family..
cant wait to meet ameerah and maklong!!

so.. what to do at home?
agak bummer sebab gang2 Penang ada kat univ masing2.. ughh..
mari kawan2 revise balik cardiothoracic...
T_T

No comments: