Sunday 28 December 2008

saya, exam dan musim seguk

Exam’s coming up pretty soon. Well not that so0n really. But u know sometimes u just blink and exam is just a week or two from today, which is why I prefer to use the the term ‘soon’.

My cheesecake business had to be paused. I wouldn’t wanna risk it eventhough I know it won’t affect my time that much but I’d rather spend that baking time for the physiology of the kidney. Ewww! Such torture medicine can be.

What else? Mansoura’s economy is going on okay I guess. With some minor problems and some difficulties, that’s normal~ exam or not, it must go on! If Ruqaiyah (last year’s Pen.Ketua Unit Ekonomi) could get jayyid jiddan last year, why not me? Its just the matter of time management, which I suck at.

“kita tolong orang..Allah akan tolong kita”

Yes Mansoura has reached its phase where a heater is a daily 24-7 requirement for every human being (mind the electric bill!!). Before this I didn’t even have to use the heater cuz it wasn’t that cold and 3 layers of baju was enough.. but you’ll be dead in your sleep if you don’t have a heater beside your bed. And yes people you can use your bubble jacket now..

Speaking of electric bills.. I just wanna remind y’all bout the system here. They usually won’t give you the precise amount that you have to pay now. But in the next few months you’ll notice that you’re electric bill seems to be absurdly high compared to the previous bills. Soooooo from now on, just prepare yourself la eh.~

selamat exam.
selamat study.
selamatkan diri anda dari menjadi gemok. (yes i know fo0d seems to be very very irresistable during this cold cold winter.. tau x walrus tu hape? haaa camtu la jadi kalu makan tak benti time winter ni)
nak beli EVOIZ or VOIP? ble contact me or my fellow agents~

wassalam.

6 comments:

N.S.M said...

well excuse me~ but im stil sleepin without d heater. its not dat cold yet. --blagak mode--

and anywy, wassup wit promotin evoiz and voip in ur own blog huh?!! x ckup ka prmosi2 yg len2 tuh. @_@

MD said...

walrus...is that what I've been seeing for the past 2-3 years?roaming freely in penang..qbay especially...

mir.i.am said...

to cak : umah korg x sesejuk umah kitorg lg kot!! jeles!! sejuk nk mati lah.huhu

to fikri : 2-3 tahun? wow lama nye walrus tu ble idop kat penang~ dah la panas~ sure walrus tu dah kurus~

afifah.ahmad said...

agaga..never had i encountered ppl similarize word gemuk with walrus.. thats so new! mir pelopor!

but it's kinda so lame when the image of walrus comes into mind.. T_T burook~

N.S.M said...

to kak pips: akak, the image of walrus mmg la burok but if walrus tu kurus cm kne aneroxia, itu lg la horrendous. grotesque tros kottttt~

mir.i.am said...

to kak pips : haha~ i hv no idea wat pelopor means but i juz take it as a compliment.haha!

to cak : mantap giler pnggunaan pkataan ko.. "grotesque"? hahahaha. smpai camtu skali~ ngeh3