Monday 11 August 2008

4 days of adorableness!

So i went cuti2 malaysia again, this time to Shah Alam! my mission.....to meet these cute kazens of mine!!!!

this is Ainnur Melissa~~ i did NOT teach her to do that T_T sape yg ajar pon aku tatau..
on the left is Melissa again, in my baju when i was kecik2~ hehe. cute! on the right is Atirah... kazen jugak~~

1st it was like "Malisa nak makan nasik lemak" then she saw me eating roti canai.. "Malisa nak roti canai!!!" haha~~~


haha! introducing the adik of Melissa .. Nur Fakhira Raudhah or more well known with the name "Lodah"

"baju Lodah cantik macam pincessss (princess)"

she eats everything really.. she calls me "Talom" (sepatutnya "Kaklong")
3 budak noty makan aiskrim 'ceria' (nama ini telah diberi oleh Melissa, its actually paddle pop rainbow......)
haha~ so thats my 4 days with these cute girls~~
3rd time im saying this.. i'm back in Penang again! not for long..... T_T

2 comments:

Wanee said...

awwww nak call u talom!

talom talom!
Plzz do my hair talom!
hahaaha

talam! hahaha

mir.i.am said...

wataheck.

only raudhah can call me talom!!

so not cool for an ADULT like u to call me dat..ughh