Thursday 17 January 2008

Plans for the winter break?

Time2 exam ni jugak.

I think of.

What to do. Where to go. For this winter break, IF Plan A fails.

I would kill for Plan A. [well not literally. Ughh]

Plan A is. Umrah.

Plan B? Spend the whole 2 weeks of winter break consuming money in Cairo and Alexandria I guess. Sorry Mom and Dad. I just HAVE to maintain the balance of the universe in order to compensate the little amount of money I’m burning compared to others who are studying in UK, US, Aussie or wherever that is expensive. See, i'm such a good daughter. I choose (more like.. "was chosen") to study somewhere cheaper. A LOT cheaper.

Lalala~

At least I have something to look forward to after this ya-Allah-tension-nye-aku exam~

One more paper. And I’m free! Well, sorta..for now.

No comments: