Saturday 20 October 2007

raya? hoho. awesome!



this year's raya is OMG the best one ever! (i think..couldn't remember much about those raya i had when i was young..) anyways. perlis, my kampung. the typical kampung. middle of the sawah padi. infront there's a small sungai. fresh breeze that u can never get in Egypt (ughh..)
1st day was when we all visited our i-forgot-their-names-but-remember-what-they-served-us-and-where-they-live relatives.duit raya this year..pretty much increase due to the fact that i'm leaving to egypt on the 5th day of raya. (yay..ughh)
cousins? they are the ones that made me say "raya?hoho.awesome!"
and also the omg-my-ears-are-bleeding mercuns and get-that-away-from-me bunga apis.

yea the go0dbye is just the worst part of raya.
"jaga diri baik-baik" . . "study leklok" . . same ol' advices all over again.
a promise is a promise.and i will keep my word, Tok.really gonna miss her the most.

No comments: