Saturday 9 May 2009

it's Mothers' Day = )

To the one who stands up for what she believes in, the one who's still chasing her PhD [hopefully we'll get our "Dr" title on the same year] the one who sebat+rotan us when we did something awefully wrong (we = me+siblings), the one who scold the guy who took her parking space (and successfully got him to remove his car), the one who screams at us when we're not studying/doing our homework, the one who people think she's my sister (not because i look old! it's because she looks young, jealous!) the one who would stay up til late night just to wait for her husband to balik from work (dad, tolong la balik awal, at least 12 ke..kesian mama~), the one who cooks the best food (you name it, she can cook it), and the one who i would proudly say with a big smile,"that's my mama" : )

Happy Mothers' Day Mama~

love+miss u loads.~

(^^,)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

TQ darling. I'm touched. I wish I can give u a big mama hug. Take care n b a gd girl.

mir.i.am said...

okay mom!
insya Allah! hehe (^^,)